Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a passionate UX Writer with at least three years of professional experience writing clear and concise content for web/mobile products, emails, landing pages, or editorial content, if this sounds like you, you might be a perfect fit to collaborate with our UX-UI Department.
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Write and review UX copy for different applications
- Create and maintain style guides to drive consistency across the platforms
- Work with the PMs in the construction of the product. Create documentation of each product, relative to the tone, extension of the texts, to look for coherence.
- Systematize AB test for all verticals. In an orderly way and justifying hypotheses, generate improvements in the KPIs (Give information to the PMs on the evolution of the AB tests)
- Sharing best practices with your team and assigned pods, proactively seeking to improve processes.
- Working with product designers, UX Researchers, developers, and business owners to define and deliver the best experience.
- Create content based on research findings and feedback from your team.
- Know all the products in-depth to be able to inform the rest of the departments and coordinate them.
Your expertise in a nutshell
- Bachelor's degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience carrying out usability testing and design research activities
- Familiarity with analytics data to inform design decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates a history of projects as well as their outcomes and learnings.
- Ability to take complex concepts and make them easy to understand using simple, human words
- Ability to find potential problems that our customers might have with our copy / designs
- Experience working with software development, quality assurance, product design, marketing, and sales teams
- An eye for human-centric design and UX writing best practices
- A curiosity for how things work and a desire to make them better, proactive and passionate
- Familiarity with customer research
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues and managers
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
Second step: HR will send you a technical test
Third step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work.
Fourth step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona's Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you'll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.