FilledThis offer is not available anymore
UX/ UI Designer
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer who can take full ownership of building our brand into something unique, captivating and beautiful. Design goes to the heart of what we’re doing at Brolly, so that we can make the experience of insurance feel pleasant and dynamic. Your mission is to bring this to life!
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance - or what we know it should be. At Brolly we're obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love. Our team is collaborative, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems. We're looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.
- Design for all UI & UX across the app, website, brand and marketing
- Working closely with the CEO to bring ideas to life and alongside the engineering, marketing and customer success teams
- Transforming the goals of the business into beautiful and clear interfaces, and iterating quickly based on customer feedback
- Create and illustrate content for blogs, website, press and wherever else Brolly can reach
- Understand and appreciate the challenges of the insurance industry and be keen to contribute to the solution
You should be
- Design experience with both UI & UX
- Excited about getting your hands dirty with the entire scope of creating, implementing and overseeing our design
- Resourceful, dependable, proactive and an excellent communicator
- A problem solver who can interpret the complicated and manual tasks that exist around insurance today, making it easy for people to understand the risks they face, organise their policies, and automate how they insure themselves
- Able to show off a comprehensive online portfolio of your design work
- Well versed with HTML/CSS and have a good understanding of technology
It excites us if you
- Have worked in at a startup previously
- Have your own side projects
- Have experience with creating and editing video content
We’d love to learn more about you, so please include your portfolio, along with your CV in your application.
Please note that this role is full time and will be based at our Soho office.
Brolly company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.