We are looking for a couple of is individuals and help create beautiful layouts and help ensure our applications and services are both easy to navigate and understand.
This is a remote position, meaning you do not need to be within the United Kingdom to get hired, just within our listed locations.
You, the candidates will be required to;
- Design application & web layouts
- Liaise with mobile designers, via Video Call to hash out any issues with published designs (face-to-face if same location)
- Receive design & user experience directly from users, and formulate improvements based on suggestions, where possible.
- Create a bi-weekly report highlighting any user experience issues reported via Support Tickets/Email
- Manage your own time effectively to meet all set deadlines
- Provide a written report at the end of each month, highlighting factors that delayed progress and so on, from the previous month.
- Provide all completed designs & material to the Founding team for storage on team servers, for team access at a later date.
You, the candidates should be able to;
- Work well with others and efficiently communicate with others on both a professional & at times, a unprofessional level.
- Accurately detail reports with full descriptions, and in a clear format
- Must be able to efficiently manage your own time, to factor in all duties and responsibilities, whilst minimising delaying your team members.