We’re looking for an empathetic problem-solver, experienced in interactive UI/UX Design, to help us improve Parkinson's care through technology.
We are driven by the prospect of making meaningful change to the Parkinson's care ecosystem. Our aim is to open the door to a new era of patient-centric care for those challenged by Parkinson’s Disease.
What you'll be doing:
- Embedding our patient-centric approach into the product
- Designing the Flytta Mobile App and the user experience
- Designing our clinician web platform
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Customer on-boarding flows: web, mobile and a tiny amount of print
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
You should apply if:
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team.
- You make well-reasoned design decisions.
- You have an eye for good visual but you are more about delivering great experiences and solving problems.
- You have empathy for user needs and can also consider technical constraints.
- You’re excited about growing the product and want to make a meaningful impact on many lives.
- You design with all users in mind and are mindful of inclusivity and accessibility.
- You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design.
- Have used Sketch/ illustrator/ InDesign/ Zepelin or XD before
- You are flexible; we’re a young startup and you’ll be designing lots of fun things.
Bonus points if:
Looking forward to your application! 😊