About Hosco – Hospitality Connection:
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place. A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
Hosco has experienced over 100% YoY growth since 2015
in users, traffic and revenue. We have raised over 13mm EUR to date,
both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London
and Barcelona. The Hosco team is now composed of over 90 talented
individuals based in Geneva, Barcelona and Dubaï. The company has plans
to open offices in the US and Asia and reach 150 staff in the next 24
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX-UI designer to design and shape our unique product, applying an user-centric mindset and participate in shaping a whole experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams with developers, and collaborate with other UI-UX designers, copywriters, and product owners. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. In addition to this, you will also further develop a user-centred mindset while collaborating with various stakeholders (product owners, developers, growth marketing etc.), improve your wireframing skills, prototyping skills and user research methods.
exciting opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to a multinational
and multicultural start up in a mature and growth phase! What are you
Some of the responsibilities and tasks will include:
● Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely
with developers, copywriters, designers, and product owners.
● Create prototypes and hi-fi mockups based on Product and UX definition.
● Research user behaviour and present proposals on a regular basis, supporting the product
owners to incorporate new findings into the product solutions to benefit the customer
● Great communication skills in order to present and defend your design decisions. All your
design decisions should be based on the overall product roadmap as well as your own design
thinking and fundamental principles
● Participate in shaping and maintaining the new UI component library in order to feed the new
● Continually keep yourself and your design peers updated with the latest changes in your
● 3 or more years of experience and proven track record
● Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview. (Previous experience with app
and website re-design is a strong plus.)
● Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
● Previous experience applying user research methods and benchmarking
● Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
● Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
● Experience working in an agile development process with stakeholders and making
● Ability to demonstrate a sense of humbleness on a day-to-day basis and to also be focused on
your own professional development
● You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
● You are excited about working for a fast moving start up
Perks of Working at Hosco:
● International office of young, yet very professional people to learn from – We are from France,
Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Cyprus, Japan, Argentina, Italy… the list goes on!
● Monthly we throw an office lunch, from pizza to raclette, on our sunny terrace
● Discounted health insurance and fitness classes
● We love dogs! Feel free to bring your furry friend to the office
If you have the skills, experience, and passion to join Hosco, we would like to hear from you!