FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We’re looking for a UX/UI Product designer to join our team. We expect you to help us building, launching and improving products that our customers love. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help our product owner
and developers to execute all UX/UI design deliverables from concept,
exploration, research to interaction and visual design.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
- Define the best UX strategy for our internal tools.
prototypes from storyboards, user flows and mock-ups based on user
feedback to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to teams and stakeholders.
- Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards being able to facilitate and lead design thinking best practices.
- EUROPEAN UNION WORK PERMIT.
- Experience as a visual designer & interaction designer.
- Ability to problem-solve proactively, creatively and effectively.
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles.
- In-depth knowledge of Service Design and Design Thinking to guide creative and strategic direction of new and existing products.
- Data-driven and KPI oriented, you must have an outstanding ability to define, anticipate and inform user needs by incorporating research, strategy, qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience in defining efficient and scalable design system, process and practices to support start-up at different phase of its growth.
- Experience facilitating design workshops and group-thinking exercises.
- Proficiency in industry design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Principle, Adobe Suite…
- Attention to detail / product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
Nice to have:
- Experience planning and defining A/B tests.
- Experience designing and performing tests with users.
- Can read and tweak front-end code.
- Competitive salary.
- Really flexible working hours, you can work remotely when needed.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning with a personal budget for conferences, courses, books,..
- 10% time to work on any project you're interested on.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consist of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro and a 27” external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + free days.
- Office based on a bike-friendly location in the centre of Barcelona with plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don’t have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work / life balance so you can play in your free time.
SeQura company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.