Doctoralia is the global platform for doctor’s appointments where patients can find the professionals that best suits their needs. You will take an active part in how the world accesses healthcare and your work will have a direct impact on millions of users over the globe. Would you like to move forward and work with multicultural talented people in our Barcelona office over the sea?
- Driving user research by identifying research needs on the team, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research.
- Expert understanding of qualitative user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames and suitability to different stages of development as well as a good grounding in quantitative methods
- Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
- Translating and documenting UX ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the team
- Working with different team members to ensure that user data / research findings are incorporated into design and implementation.
- Synthesise user data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, including experience with early stage/new product conceptualization as well as shipping of new version and/or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Ability to work closely with engineering, product management and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs.
- Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas.
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other ux designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers.
- Design, develop, execute and analyse AB and multivariate experiments to support design decisions and user experiences
- Continuously analyse key customer journey routes and KPI’s to identify areas for daily optimisation.
- Solid experience with web analytics tools as well as other quantitative research tools (feedback polls, heatmaps, eye tracking).
- Able to prioritize test ideas / hypotheses based on impact & effort.
- What we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks
- Great working environment awarded with the ‘Best Workplaces Spain’ in 2013 & 2014
- State of the art technology (Apple or Windows to choose from at your discretion)
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona
- Do video games or Oculus Rift mean something to you? Then our Gamer Room is meant for you!