SonoSuite we are a young international team of tech and music freaks,
whose mission is to make life easier for music companies and artists.
This is why we have created a platform for digital music distribution and royalty reporting for music companies: our all-in-one app allows to set up a fully functioning and totally customized digital music distribution service with royalty reporting on the company’s own domain.
believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people,
empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a
whole lot of fun along the way!
Learn more about us at www.sonosuite.com
WHO YOU ARE:
As the first UX/UI designer in the team, you will have a major influence on the product concept in the years to come. A role with great responsibility and diverse challenges.
You should be great at communicating ideas and solutions to stakeholders as well as to developers, and have a collaborative mindset with ability to explain your thought process.
are looking for more than a designer - the person that will fit best in
our product team will be passionate about UX/UI and everything related
to design and innovation. We are interested in results-driven and detail
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product’s direction, visuals, and experience.
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows or site-maps
to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute visual design stages and documentation tasks from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Work according to deadlines and priorities, and report to the head of product.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in the center of Barcelona
- Flexible schedule, and possibility to work remote occasionally.
- A Startup environment
- Incentive and bonus program
- Excellent English level
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
- Experience participating in desktop/web/mobile UI design projects
- Great sketching and wire-framing skills
- 2 years of previous experience as a UX/UI designer (Have less than that but passionate about our company? No worries. we want to meet you)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in enterprise-ready applications or SaaS .
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
All applicants must have an up to date CV, accompanied by a portfolio
Our company is experiencing massive growth. If you are looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, SonoSuite is the place for you!