You’ve played it all. You’ve wireframed everything. And now you’ve mocked up your mind to create the ultimate user experience. You know how to play the user’s game, see through his eyes and step into her shoes. Now it’s time to take things into your own hands and make sure everything plays out right. You see, your toughest customer is you! And you sure know your game.
Check out the game planRESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate game design ideas into UX flows, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Support the team with user-generated feedback.
- Review UX flows and prototypes from external partners.
- Work alongside UI artists to convey design decisions.
- Frequent interaction with end-users to validate your designs.
- Decision making based on user feedback and research.
- Facilitate and review play-tests.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, QA, and other cross-functional teams.
Put your superpowers to workREQUIRED SKILLS
- Relevant knowledge of designing mobile games.
- Knowledgeable about best practices and the latest trends in mobile gaming.
- Efficient conceptual design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in relevant design and prototyping tools (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Principle, InVision, pen and paper, etc.).
- Ability to critically assess ideas and suggests improvements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Detail-oriented and organised.
- Open to feedback and learning from all available resources.
- Ability to work quickly and under tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality bar for our products.
- Proficient in English.
Share your top scoreREQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, game designer, interaction designer, product designer, or another similar role.
Play bonuses and perks on repeatWHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial Period applies
- Diverse work in a relaxed, international environment taking on exciting daily challenges as part of a talented young team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.