Zeptolab is looking for a Facebook Ads UA Manager!
If you have an analytical mindset, love performance marketing and games, then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
We’re looking for an experienced Facebook Ads UA Manager with a proven record of managing mobile games & applications.
- Create and execute UA strategy on Facebook Ads for the portfolio of our games;
- Drive experimentation on Facebook Ads;
- Perform creatives analyses and impact a creatives production process.
Day to day
- Manage mobile UA campaigns across multiple games;
- Measure and optimize key metrics towards ROAS goals;
- Make day-to-day performance analyses and report to teams;
- Drive experimenting by testing a lot, implement what works fast and come up with new testing ideas;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative creatives analysis and create a connection between inventory and USPs of games;
- Stay on the mobile marketing edge and adopt best Facebook Ads practices from the market.
- Strong experience (2+ years) in Facebook Ads for mobile games or applications;
- Data-driven mindset;
- Fluent English (written & spoken);
- Interest in mobile games.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements).
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.