We are a small startup focused on developing the best virtual reality and augmented reality games, applications and experiences. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and we are relentlessly focused on our client’s happiness and success. We currently work for third-party clients in different sectors (health, industry, tourism, education, … ) as well as developing our own games and applications.
Who are we looking for?
People with a can-do and positive mentality, proactive, autonomous, and avid learners. You need to have passion for great products and technology. Be a team player, detail oriented, and good communicator.
- Strong background in Unity.
- Strong background in C# and/or C++.
- Professional software development experience of at least 3 years.
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics.
- Profound and disciplined programming skills and experience in system design, architectures and best practices and techniques used in games.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Performance analysis and optimization skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Having published a game end-to-end as indie developer.
- Experience in UE4.
- Experience developing high-end virtual reality applications and games (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows MR, PSVR).
- Experience developing augmented reality applications in Unity or UE4 (ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, Wikitude, etc.).
- Fluent English.
- Computer science degree or similar.
- Experience with 360 video editing.
- Experience creating game-ready assets using photogrammetry.
- Experience in leadership positions.
- Recovering full-stack developers are welcome.
What will you do at VirtualAge?
As a Senior Unity Developer, you will work developing different applications and games, both in AR and VR using the latest technologies and products on the market.
- Develop virtual reality and augmented reality applications for different sectors, such as education, industry, tourism, health...
- Develop virtual reality games for our clients and our own.
What we offer?
- Possibility to work with exciting new technologies in the AR/VR space.
- Company bonus. At VirtualAge, a percentage of the company annual profits go to the employees as performance bonus.
- Sunny office with terrace located near Sagrada Familia.
- A kitchen filled with free coffee.
- Competitive salary.