GSN Games is looking for a Unity Client Engineer to join our fabulous team in Barcelona!
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible games, including a top-10 grossing app, alongside the best in the business.
What You’ll Do:
• Work with team members to design and implement technology to deliver new games and apps on top of the Unity platform.
• Commit to high-speed iterations, high code quality, and continuous improvement via agile processes (code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment)
• Provide engineering knowledge for new and existing games and apps.
You should have the ability to build great-looking, seamless mobile based games that take advantage of the full performance capabilities of the user’s hardware. You will need:
• A natural flair for writing well-structured, object-oriented code and a commitment to code quality through automated tests and continuous integration
• Experience with UI and/or graphics programming
• Graphics programming skills. High level shader language, and knowledge of rendering pipeline
• Solid understanding of core computer science (data structures & algorithms)
• Strong understanding of design\programming best practices and various design patterns
• Experience using debugging and profiling tools
• Knowledge of version control systems
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Unity platform and ecosystem
• Experience with C#, Mono and .Net framework
• Experience with native mobile development (iOS, Android)
• Familiarity with networking protocols
• Familiarity with build systems
• Knowledge of concurrent programming (multi-threaded and event-based)
GSN Games delivers social casino and skill-based games designed to fuel every player’s inner winner. Founded in 1999, the company has evolved into one of the world’s top game publishers and creators. Its collection of social casino games includes GSN Casino and Bingo Bash, both top 10 grossing iPad apps, as well as Wheel of Fortune Slots: The Ultimate Collection, Solitaire TriPeaks, Mirrorball Slots, Fresh Deck Poker and more. GSN Games is the maker of Sparcade, the world’s first app where players can compete for money in skill-adapted versions of the biggest game franchises of all time within a vibrant, trusted community. Owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment and AT&T Entertainment Group, GSN Games operates studios worldwide in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Ukraine, Israel and India. Connect with us on Twitter @insidegsngames, on Instagram @gsngames and on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/gsn.
About GSN Games
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!