Who we are:
TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America, and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytics, creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges, and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally. Since our founding, we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform.
We are ambitious, demanding, and optimistic go-getters. We are entrepreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell opportunities where others see vulnerability.
Short Job Description:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer for our Product & Engineering Team to work on our product Sonata. As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Create user stories and storyboards.
- Create prototypes and wireframes for new product ideas.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Test for intuitiveness and experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Understand business goals and objectives.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- UI design portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, and OmniGraffle.
- Design thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Some experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Great working environment.
- The competitive compensation package, according to the candidate profile & experience.
- Permanent position, strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international profiled firm.
- Role-based out of Madrid, Spain HQ.
About TapTap Networks