For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a UI Kit Designer to join our Tech team in Barcelona.
Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely, but we will come back to our office.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about design, but also learning every day. Passion is something making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
What will you do with us?
- Help us make the healthcare experience more human
- Design complex systems to improve consistency across our products
- Maintain consistency throughout the Figma components library and Frontend documentation
- Work side by side with Frontend Engineers designing and developing components
- Improve the Figma components library to help product designers work in a more efficient way.
You'll work with other Product Designers, Managers and Software Engineers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Building tools to empower and amplify designers.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Experience in designing digital products and interfaces (not just websites)
- Experience in building design systems
- Strong UI and Visual Design skills: aesthetics and understanding of colors, typography, iconography and animation
- Proficiency with Figma
- HTML/CSS/JS understanding
- Bootstrap (or any other CSS framework) understanding
- Ability to communicate in English (both spoken and written)
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Ability to create micro-interactions and elegant animations
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (35-55K)
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy .
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.