PlayGiga was founded in 2013, with the goal of leading the Cloud Gaming industry by developing a unique worldwide service.
Based at our offices in Madrid, we are looking for a talented technology developer to continue improving our platform.
If you’re interested in this offer, please contact us at email@example.com
• We are looking for someone with a B.S. in Computer Science and at least 2 years of experience in C / C++ development.
• Experience with industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX / OpenGL).
• Proficient implementing network communications and protocols.
• Proven skills optimizing, debugging and profiling code (own and third party code).
• Capable of writing quality code whilst maintaining an open mind for constructive feedback.
• Proven ability to design solutions that improve business processes.
• Self-directed, motivated and organised.
• Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio / Android Studio / XCode.
• Experience implementing games’ engines in C / C ++.
• Experience with Cocos 2D-X and Unity.
• Knowledge about assembly code.
• Windows API programming experience (SDK / DDK).
• Background of working with audio / video encoders and decoders.
• Experience in previous multiplatform projects.
• Prior experience in VR and / or R&D projects will be appreciated.
• Experience with GIT and GitHub.
• Experience working in an agile environment under Scrum, Kanban or similar methodologies.
• Passion for videogames.
• Permanent contract, full-time job.
• Be part of a leading company in the cloud gaming industry.
• Long term career development.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!