Red Points protects brands and content in the digital environment.
We are a tech company, developing our own custom, high scale solution designed to scan the web in search of violations and infringements. In this process, we employ the help of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, image recognition. We also focus heavily on optimizations, parallelization, and scalability, enabling us to run millions of requests daily.
We then leverage our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed automatically. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Your mission will be
As a Team Lead you will have the responsibility to manage a team of 5 technicians. This involves encouraging individual growth for each team member, recruiting new members to the team, offering consistent and valuable feedback to your team members as well as formal quarterly and annual reviews, communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies, and goals.
- Your team and you are fully responsible for our platform which is used to automate the Intellectual Property Rights Protection for our customers
- Support and monitor highly scalable applications
- Monitoring task queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
- Establishing, recommending, and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient design of customer-oriented services.
- Working effectively with other teams implementing strategies to increase profitability, productivity, and overall client experience.
- Handling escalated issues from customers.
We expect from you
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field preferred
- More than 3 years of experience as a Team Lead
- Previous experience in a leadership or management role, preferably in the SaaS sector.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Bilingual: excellent level in Spanish and English is required
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook
- Preferred Competency Requirements Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.