More than 10 years of experience working in Security.
Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities and analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
Proven experience defining and implementing cybersecurity strategies on multinational companies with complex environment.
Deep understanding of the Marketplaces business operations and ability to have positive impact on them.
Extremely good at listening and understanding user and stakeholder needs, with interlocutors from different backgrounds. Translate those needs into actionable product and feature definitions.
Great Communication, decision-making and leadership skills.
Engage and participate in the security community within and outside the company.
Solid understanding of public cloud models such as Amazon Web Services.
Previous experience in a DevOps-oriented company.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, mainly to Barcelona, Paris and Milan.
- Be part of the Platform Services leadership group.
- Participate in creating and setting strategy and organisational level goals for Platform Services.
- Establish a product strategy for cybersecurity for the group and ensure alignment on needs as well as buy-in and support.
- Maintain and optimize budgets to meet financial goals while addressing the priorities of the area.
- Follow external trends relevant for cybersecurity, understand how they apply to the specific needs of Marketplaces.
- Works cross-area and across the organisation understanding and responding to the technical challenges that exist across Marketplaces in cybersecurity.
- Ultimate owner of the Backlog for the Security area, establishing clear area priorities based on the key PS and Marketplace goals.