We are looking for a proactive person to join our team in Barcelona for a Technical Operations internship position. The candidate should possess a passion for automation and will have the responsibility to help ensure continuous, fast and robust roll-outs of our software and take care of the hardware maintenance and upgrades.
- Responsibility on hardware management, configuration and status reports. Organize production hardware for its management and shipments to clients.
- Preparing product for shipping: work with developers on deployment of software, configuring hardware, applying security settings, controlling network setup.
- Helping the team to make sure everything works.
- Will be responsible for providing operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability of the company’s services.
- Provide hardware troubleshooting, upgrade, and repairing; Software integration, TCP/IP and/or Network Management; Desktop Application Support.
- Ensure the security of data from internal and external attacks and provide secure access to the network for remote users.
You will be trained to:
- Work with cutting-edge VR technology: understand hardware limitations/requirements and assess software compatibility.
- Adjust settings of VR applications with existing tools, to support customer’s requirements.
- Develop, configure and maintain tools for deployment and continuous integration, such as Jenkins and inhouse tools.
- Engineering-related degree or student close to hold one.
- Be accountable, take ownership and strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Commitment to responsibilities, dedication and concentration.
- OS general administration and software management (installation and patching)
Considered a Plus:
- Experience in Networking.
- Experience with Android development.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with VR technology.
- Competitive compensation.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.