At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
We’re looking for a Technical Leader for Software Engineering Projects to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers, and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- For this position, it is essential to work comfortably with very fluid English in order to work in your day-to-day with both customers and your own team colleagues.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and evolving software in production environments
- Scalable Architectures are part of your day
- Databases don't hold mysteries for you, either relational, NoSQL, time series, column based or event stores.
- Know about CI/CD
- Experience on Continuous Delivery
- Understand and share the DevOps culture
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
A Plus if you:
- 2+ years of experience with Python and/or GoLang
- Building software in distributed Architectures
- Experience in Event Stores such as Kafka and/or NATS
- You are a master of testing, from unitary to integration
- Experience working with Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience on working in projects with ML models
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.