state-of-the-art SaaS empowers companies to run video on applications.
Our userfriendly modular technology is tailored to meet the demands of
high performance enterprise video asset management. From fast uploads
and conversion to high quality streaming on all end devices, we maintain
the highest security standards.
The movingimage Platform is the choice enterprise video solution on the market today. Want to find out more about us? Then check out our company video:
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
- In cooperation with other Technical Leads owns the architectural design and execution of our scalable enterprise video platform
- Create technical solutions to implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customer
- Lead software developers to success and support them in improving and developing their technical skills
- Besides leading software developers, you also bring a very hands-on mindset and code at least 40% of your time yourself
- Collaborate and work closely with leaders from other departments of the company to support the vision of the company
- Active support of agile processes and open collegial cooperation with product owners and agile coaches
- Responsibility for the implementation and development of a DevOp culture within the team
- Strong experience building and delivering different architectural styles (preferably platform driven architectures)
- Several years of relevant work experience in building high traffic web applications using java web technologies preferably JEE and wildfly
- Able to deliver and maintain highly secure applications using identity management systems (preferably Keycloak)
- Strong experience designing and implementing RESTful web services especially for single page and mobile applications
- Hands-on experience using ORM frameworks and relational database (preferably JPA / Hibernate, MySQL)
- Hands-on experience developing asynchronous messaging integrations preferably using RabbitMQ and in building and delivering containerized application using docker
- Strong experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines preferably using Jenkins
- Experience with agile software development methods and a strong agile mindset
- Strong knowledge in a few or all of the following technologies/platforms is a big plus: spring, spring boot, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, helm charts, Akamai, OpenTracing, Kibana, Sentry
cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over
Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges
and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.