Passionate about Watchmaking and Mechanical engineering? Excited about the future of high-end watchmaking?
First of all, we believe that the actual digital technology can help developing mechanical solution for micro-technologies.
Second, we want to create a long-range fully automatic watch that users can easily wear everyday.
The CTO will have the responsibility to lead the technical aspect of the company through a line of products designed internally.
It required a certain knowledge in micro-technical engineering as well as mechanical engineering too.
You will work on the design and development of YvesChristian’s new watches line. You will work in an iterative environment to study, simulate, build, and verify design concepts. This position requires frequent interaction with design and engineering teams. Mechanical engineering expertise is fundamental as well as an entrepreneurship mindset.
• Lead and build a team of experimented talents to develop the products.
• Support creation of component specification, and other technical design documents,
• Develop parametric design concepts and production designs,
• Optimize the concepts and designs with analytical and physical modelling/simulation,
• Interface with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility, validation, and other engineering activities as specified for the assigned commodity.
• Help deliver world-class craftsmanship, fit/finish and support for successful product launch.
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• Possesses technical knowledge and expertise in aerospace engineering, mechanical and material science engineering, micro-mechanics layout and design,
• Experience with hardware development and prototype design, fabrication and testing.
• Master in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• Experience with watchmaking systems and prototyping of mechanical components and solutions,
• Prior experience with low volume production
• Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes for production and prototype