KeyDrop is simply 24/7 worry-free key exchange for bnb-hosts & guests. I'm (technical sole-founder) working to create the most worry-free 24/7 key exchange service, which has an MVP that is ready to launch!
The current solution is based on an existing system that's proven to work, and will get the service to launch. But a MVP should be treated like a prototype, and KeyDrop is meant to be integrated like an API, besides integrating awesome stuff like UberRUSH to pick up your keys!
As a technical co-founder you'll be responsible for the API-stack that KeyDrop will eventually use, as well as having a development company at your disposal that has experience with the keysafes and web services we (need to) use.
* Relevant university-level education (Bachelor or Master degree)¯
* Software engineer with 3+ years’ experience as a web application developer
* Good English language and communication skills
* Solid web programming skills
* Familiar with responsive web development techniques and frameworks
* Experience with Java web development
* Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
* Experience in building secure web applications
* Knowledge of Web services (REST, SOAP)
* Gets a kick from deliver high quality and secure code
Nice to have
* Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)