The rapid improvements in Artificial Intelligence will soon change how everyone works. At Cien we want to help people and companies be more productive – we use the concepts of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics to produce real ROI. Our product, the Cien App, makes sales people much more productive by “Measuring What Matters”.
Cien, Inc. is a Silicon Valley style startup in the heart of sunny Barcelona, our journey is just beginning and we want someone like you to help us put our past successes to shame and make something 100 times better (hence the name!).
Check out a 30s video we made just for you here: https://vimeo.com/198710724
To join Cien, you’ll need to be ready for a fast-moving and challenging environment, be fluent in English, have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant subject matter and be eligible to work in Spain.
If you are a seasoned hands-on technical manager looking for your next challenge, to dive deeper into cutting edge technologies in the Machine Learning field and are interested in joining an international and diverse team in a fast growing startup, keep reading! We are growing fast and are always looking for more awesome people….are you one of them?
As the Tech Lead, you will help architect and develop the next generation of mobile AI enabled apps using Machine Learning which will assist sales teams with improving their performance. You will have both technical and managerial responsibilities: you will be developing software specifications, designing solutions, writing and testing code, overseeing release and configuration management activities, etc. At the same time, you’ll manage a strong team in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You’ll need to be able to lead the organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth.
Interested? Please only apply if you believe in work hard and play harder.. and also if you meet the following description:
– You have a proven track record of leading architecture and development of complex large-scale software systems
– You are familiar with Machine Learning Concepts
– You have experience in TDD and/or BDD methodologies – such as Chai, Mocha, etc
– You have experience using development tools – such as JIRA and Git.
– You have experience in project management and can help build a strong technical team to grow and strengthen the company infrastructure.
– You are a very hands-on coder and can lead by example to demonstrate what software craftsmanship is all about.
– You enjoy taking an active role in building a high performing team and mentoring junior and senior developers.
If this sounds like a dream position for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary requirement and availability to start working in our Barcelona office.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!