Are you able to lead and drive a team? Do you have experience with PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Ansible and Linux? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at Derivco we have years of experience, we’ve created a dynamic, collaborative environment that’s home to teams of brilliant software team building scalable distributed systems.
As Team Lead your daily duties will include:
- Working with technical deliverables to ensure that high-quality is built into all our products from the ground up.
- Being involved in all stages of the development cycle, from the initial idea to getting it live.
- Coaching and motivating your team while empowering them to take ownership of the end result will also be an important part of your daily work.
- Being the go-to person for all matters involving the team, representing the team in front of different audiences comes naturally to you and you feel comfortable doing this.
- Ensuring, together with the Product Owner and the Lead Architect, that the decisions taken by your team are always well motivated and aligned with the vision the company has for the product.
In return Derivco promises to look after each and everyone one of our employees by offering a range of benefits so that you can achieve a healthy work-life balance. Here are just some of our benefits:
- Lunch Allowance up to 9 Euros,
- Monthly wellness allowance, up to 45 Euros.
- 25 days annual leave – plus an extra day for every year you are with us, up to five years.
- Pension scheme with Ageon.
- Private healthcare with Vitality.
- Monthly social events – with different themes to suit everyone.
- Training and development plans for all – we want you to continue learning.
What you need to succeed
- Leading/coaching teams
- Operating production environments (1st / 2nd line support)
- Building highly available distributed systems
- PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Ansible, Linux
- Erlang/Elixir and/or Ruby
- Performance monitoring
Areas we will assess
Knowledge and Skills
Culture and Values