Tu as déjà réservé un hôtel en ligne ? Alors tu as sûrement déjà utilisé D-EDGE sans le savoir.
Chaque jour, nous aidons + de 17,000 hôtels dans le monde à développer leur visibilité et leurs ventes en ligne à travers une gamme de solutions SaaS et marketing digital.
Parmi les 480 D-EDGERS, l’équipe R&D compte une centaine de passionnés qui réinventent la réservation d’hôtel, pour le voyageur comme pour l’hôtelier.
Filiale du groupe Accor, D-EDGE simplifie la vie des hôtels indépendants comme des chaînes hôtelières.
In a context of fast growth, you are in charge of helping technical teams to solve most difficult problems and mentoring developers. You’re part of a team whose scope covers one or multiple products of the D-EDGE Product Family.
- Participate in the development, as well as in the improvement of critical components of the D-EDGE products.
- Identify technical risks and bottlenecks and initiate projects to solve them.
- Participate in the design of software architecture and technical choices.
- Actively participate in design and grooming meetings for the projects you follow by challenging solutions and deepening thinking.
- Ensure the proper documentation is written and maintained, including experiment reports and architecture overview.
- Maintain the right balance between technical innovation and the need for mature solutions.
Quality and performance
- Ensure high standards in development and quality are met and consistent.
- Ensure that technical choices made by the team are consistent with the general architecture principles, mature, and will be maintainable in the long term.
- Ensure that the technical debt is managed and under control.
Innovation & tech community
- Improve the processes and tooling established by the Team to ensure a streamlined, high quality code delivery.
- Initiate technical discussions in your field of expertise, propose improvements and experiments.
- Collaborate with other Experts to improve the ability of teams to solve complex issues involving complementary skills.
- Continuously deepen your expertise by participating in external events, and share this knowledge with your teammates.
- Initiate and evaluate technical experiments and innovation.
- Mentor and train your teammates to help them learn and grow.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 10+ years of experience in engineering in a SAAS environment and production management.
- You have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft technologies and frameworks used by the teams and have a recognized field of expertise.
- You have a strong technical background and have the ability to work closely with your teammates, understand technical requirements, choices, and architectures.
- You have the ability to analyze, understand and design software architectures with security, reliability and performance objectives in mind.
- You are familiar with the project and software engineering past and present popular methodologies: SCRUM, KANBAN.
- You are a problem solver, with the ability to go deep into details whenever necessary.
- You are able to collaborate closely with technical stakeholders, explain your choices, argue and convince.
- You are able to mentor and train your teammates, and allow them to improve their technical knowledge and impact.
- You are fluent English - Mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly - 2 days in the office
- Meal Allowance (10€/day)
- Healy insurance at company cost
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with Engineering Team Lead
- Online Technical Test
- Second interview with Technical Experts.
- Third interview with team members
... and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.*D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. *