FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Alpha is Telefonica’s Moonshots facility, based in Barcelona.
At Alpha, we make it our business to bring together the very best minds in the world in order to do something truly unique. This means shaping the future - this means effecting change on the world and it´s something we’re utterly determined to make happen.
We believe trailblazing a path across unknown territory is the only way to pave the road for others, which is why we’re constantly pushing the boundaries and thinking outside of the norm to turn our inventive visions into realities.
You may be surprised to know that a massive part of who we are also revolves around failure. Yep, you read it right. At Alpha, we love a big fail. That’s because we’re not ashamed of failure. Nor are we afraid of it. In fact - we embrace it, even celebrate it and crucially - learn from it.
Moonshots are the big ideas that keep the wonderful people at Alpha constantly interrogating what we think we know, as well as pushing the boundaries allowing us to find out even more.
While we’re located in Barcelona, we have global reach and engage with Talent communities across the major tech destinations from San Francisco, Boston to European locations like Berlin, Stockholm, London and further afield into in ASIA.
The Alpha team is growing! We are looking for a Talent Scout Recruiter to help our global internal Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for the delivery of our service across all our company, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR and our Hiring Managers, assuming overall responsibility for the delivery of high quality recruitment support both face-to-face and through our systems.
As a Talent Scout Recruiter, supporting across all of our organization, you will develop, drive and execute the staffing strategies on several streams (conferences, events, universities, communities as well as online channels, i.e. LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc)
· Help create job descriptions and posting of all open positions on our website and any others external careers sites in a timely manner
· Direct all candidate applications to the TA/HM for review
· Manage of candidates’ applications as well as design and implement direct sourcing activities
· Collect feedback from TA Manager / Hiring Manages after interviews
· Update all candidates on the status of their applications
· Manage the scheduling of interviews, ensuring candidates, TA Manager and HM’s are fully briefed
· Support TA Manager in maintenance of reports, if required
· Experience sourcing candidates within the tech/engineering fields is a plus
· Any other Ad-hoc tasks within the TA / HR Team
Desired Skills and Experience:
· We’re looking for a results oriented person who pays attention to detail. You have to be very structured and able to assist in handling high volumes of work
· Experience partnering with managers and team members throughout the hiring process
· Tech and industry knowledge with experience understanding tech skills, target companies, engineering /technical schools, conferences, open source communities amongst others
· Proficient English is a must; other European languages are desirable
· Experience of working in a truly fast paced and growing company, within a multicultural team
· Candidate experience is incredibly important to you – and you get how it can really impact the Talent Acquisition function
· Strong will to learn
· Very good organization skills
Alpha company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.