Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Developer Experience team, which is part of Adobe Experience Cloud, is looking for an architect passionate about distributed systems who love to address complexity with simplicity, who sees elegance in extensibility and composition, and who measures the quality of solutions by the ease of use.
If you like to think on a high level and at the same time enjoy working on the smallest implementation details and are passionate about just making things happen, if you dream about big goals but clearly see the next step to achieve it, and if you already have an experience of creating enterprise-grade distributed event-driven solutions or maintaining framework or software used by other developers you would be a flawless match for this position and for our team.
Together we will design, implement and bring to life new possibilities of Adobe Experience Cloud products extension and customization based on modern principles and will make it default developers choice and de-facto standard across the industry.
What you'll Do
- Kick-off and accelerate the evolution of Adobe developer technologies by writing high-level technical proposals and advocating for them with pears, product managers, and organization leaders
- Materialize your vision by designing and building front-end libraries, frameworks, and development tooling
- Unify Adobe ecosystem by proposing Adobe products improvements for enhanced extensibility and developers experience and collaborate with multiple teams to implement them
- Engage external developers by promoting solutions through blog posts, learning materials preparation, and conferences
What you need to succeed
- Master degree and or 8 years of equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the development of enterprise software with multiple integrations
- Experience in extending and customization of sophisticated software
- Experience in the development of microservices and distributed event-driven systems
- Experience in designing and evolution of APIs
- Experience in the development of software with the wide developer community
- Understanding of Serverless Application Model
- Outspoken position regarding software development cycle and sense of good developer experience
- Proficiency with at least one public cloud provider
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Adobe Commerce or AEM is a huge advantage
- Deep knowledge of Apache Kafka or Apache OpenWhisk is a plus
- Designing and implementing full-stack services is a plus