We are looking for a System Administrator with previous experience in a production Linux environment.
His/her mission will be the engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs; to install and configure systems to support infrastructure applications & develop installation and configuration procedures.
Main tasks & Activities
- Recommend and implement solutions to resolve technological needs for business & IT projects.
- Document projects to ensure a high-degree systems standardization, and proper hand over to Operations team.
- Ensure planning, design and implementation processes to meet or exceed projects goals.
- Proactively recommend changes to avoid potential systems issues.
- Make recommendations on usage of containers, cloud services, DR.
- Interact with network and security teams on a technical level.
- Work independently with very little supervision while providing clear documented activities.
- Work with our Operations team on maintaining the appropriate architecture and infrastructure.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting
and troubleshooting Linux networking services and protocols: TCP/IP,
DNS, NFS, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, and HTTP
- Experience in Mysql Database management
- Experience in Apache Webservers
- Environments Virtualization
Some high valued requirements
- Amazon AWS service: manage and deploy instances.
- Ticketing and documentation: Jira and Confluence
- CDN: Akamai (WAF, DSA, Netstorage). Amazon (Cloudfront, EC2, S3)
- Website Monitor, Appdynamics
- Bash and Perl scripting, starting with python.
- Deploy code with Git-flow
Do you think you fit in the position? Apply now! The selected candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team.