We are looking for a System Administrator with previous experience in a production Linux environment.
His/her mission will be the engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs; to install and configure systems to support infrastructure applications & develop installation and configuration procedures.
Main tasks & Activities
- Recommend and implement solutions to resolve technological needs for business & IT projects.
- Document projects to ensure a high-degree systems standardization, and proper hand over to Operations team.
- Ensure planning, design and implementation processes to meet or exceed projects goals.
- Proactively recommend changes to avoid potential systems issues.
- Make recommendations on usage of containers, cloud services, DR.
- Interact with network and security teams on a technical level.
- Work independently with very little supervision while providing clear documented activities.
- Work with our Operations team on maintaining the appropriate architecture and infrastructure.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting
and troubleshooting Linux networking services and protocols: TCP/IP,
DNS, NFS, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, and HTTP
- Experience in Mysql Database management
- Experience in Apache Webservers
- Environments Virtualization
Some high valued requirements
- Amazon AWS service: manage and deploy instances.
- Ticketing and documentation: Jira and Confluence
- CDN: Akamai (WAF, DSA, Netstorage). Amazon (Cloudfront, EC2, S3)
- Website Monitor, Appdynamics
- Bash and Perl scripting, starting with python.
- Deploy code with Git-flow
Do you think you fit in the position? Apply now! The selected candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!