Hi there! We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
We are looking for a resolute Systems Administrator profile with experience and initiative to design and maintain scalable and secure architectures with which to serve our product.
Tasks in the role
- Keep the server infrastructure operational, protected, and properly sized.
- Assist in the deployment of new solutions or products, generating the most appropriate infrastructure in each case.
- Implement security and prevention measures, both in the cloud infrastructure and in all company processes, to ensure maximum security and privacy of our users' data
- Implement the necessary measures and processes to obtain industry-standard safety certifications (SOC2/ISO 27001/ ...)
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or the same branch
- 4+ years of experience in system administration
- 2+ years of experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience in the implementation of SOC2 and ISO 27001 certifications
- Fluent in Spanish and English
A bit about the team
Kompyte is a team that develops a competitive intelligence automation and sales enablement platform. We're a part of Semrush since February 2022 and form a separate Unit. Our product is the industry's only fully AI-driven solution that addresses the challenges Marketing and Sales professionals face.
With tools like battle cards, which provide users real-time information about how their product or service compares to competitors, existing and future customers can gain market leadership with ease.
More info about the tools can be found here – kompyte.com
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Corporate events
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Spanish courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.