Devaway is a new company in our industry in the province of Alicante, Spain. We're more than 15 software engineers and designers with years of experience working for world-class software companies, mostly based in the California area.
We specialize in working with entrepreneurs to turn concepts into working software as quickly as possible. If you join our team, you'll be working with fast-moving startups from all over the globe, including Silicon Valley, London, and Australia.
We have a strong culture, where we match work hard with have fun. One of the most important things to us, is that the team works in an environment with a huge communication, support and continuous improvement.
We help to conciliate personal and professional life, encourage growth and learn every day.
As we always say we have a team and we are looking for people that Enjoy doing what they like the most.
We are now hiring a Sw Engineer/Developer Back-end to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Devaway is the perfect place to get ahead.
About the Role:
We seek software engineers who are passionate about their craft to join our engineering and product teams. You will solve challenging technical problems for our clients across the globe. You will contribute to Devaway engineering’s culture of technical excellence and will receive our mentorship. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team working on international projects.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new user facing features
- Solve medium-high complexity tickets autonomously
- Identifying common problems and applying design patterns when coding the solution.
- Write reusable code, components and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Apply agile development
- Analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience developing web applications with Python (Django, Flask...) or Node.js, Php.
- Have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Using, designing and building REST or other web APIs
- Experience using Git and testing
- Knowledge deploying web applications: ASW, GCloud, Heroku, ...
- Knowledge working in local environments (doker, kubernetes…)
- Experience in code versioning tools.
- Ability to work in a team and share knowledge with team members
- Passionate about having fun coding
- Be able to self-train
- Good level of English, spoken and written.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote working
- Restaurant card
- Medical insurance
- Open office; relax and lunch places
- Offsites/Team Building
- Learning plan
- Career plan
Perks & Benefits
🕙 Flexible work schedule
🌎 Remote culture
🥑 Healthy food and snacks
📚 Training budget
💳 Restaurant Card
🍺 Team building
🛤️ Career plan
👩🏽⚕️ Private health insurance