Support Engineer (Cloud) in Madrid
Magnolia is looking for a tech-enthusiastic, analytical and customer-oriented Support Engineer to join our team. Do you enjoy working with different kinds of technologies? Do you like continuous learning? Do you enjoy investigating and resolving issues? Are you the kind of person that enjoys collaborating and helping people from all around the globe? Then this position will interest you. As our new Support Engineer, you would be joining our company at very exciting times in which you will help our customers and partners succeed with our products working in a big range of fields from tourism to e-commerce, communication and more.
What things you’ll be doing?
- Analyze and solve technical inquiries from clients via our support ticketing system.
- Help partners and customers solve their technical issues with our product, provide them with technical recommendations and best practices to succeed in their projects.
- Help our Cloud customers build their projects with Magnolia Cloud.
- Support customers to manage our Self-service tooling.
- Configure different Java web based environments each day to test and reproduce customer issues.
- Detect and report bugs that help enhance Magnolia products.
- Work together as a team, sharing knowledge to deliver great solutions to our customers/partners’ issues.
- Collaborate on the updates of Magnolia internal and public documentation.
- Pro-actively collaborate with other Software Engineers and the Services Team across the globe.
What do we need from you?
- Customer-focused and good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Motivation for continuous learning, improvement and flexibility to adjust quickly to changes.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time while paying rigorous attention to details.
- Passion for quality, customer satisfaction and technology.
- At least two years of experience in web technologies (React, Angular, etc).
- Knowledge of technologies like Content Management Systems, application servers, databases, headless architecture.
- Expertise to understand object-oriented programming languages, such as Java.
- Development tools such as Git, Maven.
- Experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, etc) and containerized tooling (Kubernetes, Helm, Ingress, etc) is nice to have.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- A strong commitment to timelines and deliverables.
So, who are we?
- We are a fun and open-minded bunch of colleagues spread across the globe.
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
- Yearly company trip. We’ve just been to Interlaken/Switzerland - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities.
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility.
- Remote-friendly vibes.
We are for you if you like to…
take charge: You are in the driver’s seat and set the direction according to what customers, colleagues and cultures need. No matter the roadblocks you see ahead, you take charge in (re)shaping the destination.
connect: You never drive alone. Building meaningful connections means creating experiences together that form a foundation of trust so next time there’s a bump in the road, you know someone else has your back.
be you: Choose your own ways and means. You make every perspective count so that everyone feels safe enough to follow their purpose and at the same time pursue one common goal. Your way of growing is to mutually question yourself and others.
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join
- Please click on the link below in order to proceed
- We treat all candidates equally: If you have any questions, please reach out to our contact
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
- Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!