Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Partnership Associate to join our small but mighty team in our Amsterdam office on a 9 month contract basis. You will focus on maintaining and building our Partnerships across The Netherlands.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with public and private sector institutions to support national priorities. This includes partnerships with government, tourism, small business and innovation sectors
- Establishing relationships with communities and neighbourhoods
- Work cross-functionally across Airbnb to deliver new initiatives that help deliver national policy objectives and demonstrate the broader benefits of home sharing to communities and cities
- Manage logistics of individual partnership projects, including laying out agreements, delivering projects, working with internal cross functional team members, managing relationships with partners etc
- You will ideally have 3+ years professional experience in public policy or public-private partnerships in the NLs
- An understanding of non-profit sector, government and political landscape across the Netherland markets
- Significant project management experience
- You will have strong internal and external communicator with strong social skills including fluency in Dutch and English
- Flexibility and adaptability to work across many different teams and departments
- The ability to communicate quickly, effectively and accurately to various audiences
- Comfort with a fast moving environment and changing requirements, Startup experience a plus
- The ability to be dedicated and identify as a self-motivator
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.