OVH is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide. From tech-focused entrepreneurial ventures to small and medium businesses to global enterprises, companies of all sizes trust our ground-breaking solutions to drive their growth. Our proprietary global fibre-optic network, green data centres, continuous R&D, end-to-end supply chain management, and expert customer service all attest to the OVH difference and because we maintain full control of the supply chain, we can provide the best products, with the best performance, at the best value for our customers.
Teamwork is our strength. We can achieve common goals through cohesion, trust, integration and respect for the talent of every individual. Our asset is that we communicate with one another in an understanding and diverse environment which stimulates our work. Sharing knowledge and experiences are part of our daily lives. Much like the internet itself, our work is participative and collaborative.Your Role?
As a Startup Development Manager, you will identify startups with potential to create business opportunities. You will monitor their progress and maintain the relationship with them. You will interact with startups and encourage them to join OVH cloud startup program. In this context, you will support the commercial strategy for client startups by taking into account their needs and expectations. You will also ensure that they are satisfied with the products and solutions offered.
Recruit and animate the startup network
- Identify and attend relevant startup events, in order to recruit new start-ups for the program
- Work closely with com/marketing teams to promote the program through any marketing means (social networks, partnerships, ..) in the cluster
- Accelerate the recruitment of start-ups through partnerships with VCs, incubators, and communities
- Work with the Support organization in your assigned area to ensure efficient start-up on-boarding and scaling-up
- Recommend to each customer the cloud solutions best suited to their needs
- Collect start-up feedback about the program (tools & processes) and OVH offers and inform corporate teams.
Ensure the follow-up and achievement of business objectives
- Maintain a good knowledge of your start-up network (news, priorities, strategy, etc.) in order to identify their challenges, constraints and objectives, to support their success with OVH
- Establish a relationship of trust with key decision-makers (visits, presentations, sharing of market analyses, etc.)
- Monitor opportunities and identify possibilities for additional revenue
- Document, track and develop the commitments of eligible startups in our CRM lead management system
- Responsible for the transition of start-ups exiting the program to sales team
- Produce KPI reports on program performance
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and startup lifecycle/needs
- Good understanding of OVH products desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the IT sector * Sense of service; excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills * Significant experience in a technology company or startup
- Knowledge of OpenStack and VMware is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Passion for startup technology and ecosystem
- Ability to speak in public
- Proven experience in entrepreneurship