For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our international Tech team in Spain.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 million unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 million medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about DevOps, but also learning every day. Passion is making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
- 100 000+ req/mi
- 60+ database instances.
- 60+ microservices at various stages of advancement.
- 100+ developers in 2 locations.
- 4 main programming languages (PHP, JS, C#, GO).
Are you curious about our deployment flow? Check the article written by Łukasz Barulski - Senior Site Reliability Engineer and Team Leader in DevOps Team.
What will you do with us?
- Maintenance, development, and monitoring of Kubernetes clusters on several continents.
- Support other team members in their daily work.
- CI / CD maintenance.
What experience and skills, do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Experience with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes (nice to have)
- You are familiar with package managers for k8s like Helm or Kustomize
- You have knowledge of building a scalable production HA architecture basing on cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP
- You know why and how to use Terraform
- You are not afraid of developing tools or scripts in Bash, Python or GO to automate work
- You are familiar with Docker or a similar tool.
- You can communicate in English (both spoken and written - min. B2 level)
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills.- (€35,000 - €80,000)
- Private healthcare plan
- 23 free paid days plus bank holidays
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- Relocation package (from a different city or country), including visa sponsorship for non-EU citizens
- Free English / Spanish classes
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true)
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Spain for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy .
- Summer schedule everyday of July and August.
Important: Our recruitment team is international, representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!