We are on the lookout for a passionate Frontend Web Developer looking to join a Startup and work with a highly skilled team. We seek people who are motivated by participating and contributing to the growth and success of the project.
- You will participate in the implementation of new features and functionalities into our product, using technologies like ES6, React + Redux and CSS preprocessors;
- Working closely with the product and development team, you will take an active part in decisions that will shape our product. You will be studying its technical feasibility always with an eye on testing, performance and quality of the code;
- You will report directly to Tech Lead, CTO and CEO, taking the proactive role of seeking solutions with the best quality possible;
- You will extend a modern cross-browser compatible application always focusing on latest Web APIs and features. Latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE are fully supported.
What you have got:
· Extensive experience with HTML and CSS (also using LESS/SASS);
· Some knowledge of React JS;
· Good level of English;
· Experience with any server side language is a plus.
As well as living and breathing all things tech, you’ll be a good fit if you are:
· A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced startup:
· Eager to learn new technologies and share it with the community and the team;
· A proactive, self-starter with fresh ideas;
· Good communicator and customer-focused;
· Committed and willing to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success via stock options.
You’ll receive a competitive salary plus stock options, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed.
We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of senior developers who regularly attend tech conferences and events, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us.
By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team and also enjoy our team events and playing table tennis or foosball in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.