FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Copado, #1 Native DevOps Platform for Salesforce
Copado is looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive delivery and customer success for one of the fastest-growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystem. We provide our people with flexible working environments and competitive benefits in all of our global offices, along with the opportunity to grow with the Company.
Team / Department description:
Our DevOps team is collaborating with different teams inside Copado, providing reliable services based on modern technology stacks. In our daily job we take care of:
- Keeping our Copado SaaS platform (up and running all the time and making sure users have the best experience possible.
- Managing our internal Continuous Integration / Delivery platform and ensuring that it is stable and scales well even with thousands of jobs running.
- Maintaining our internal software stack in order to empower our developers to work efficiently and without hiccups.
What you will work with:
- Kubernetes on Amazon Web Services
- GitLab Pipelines
- Container technologies like Docker
- Continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins and GitLab
- Monitoring / Logging with Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and Helm
- GitHub & Open Source
Who you are:
- You value automation and reproducibility above everything
- You are eager to solve challenging problems using new technologies
- You learn, experiment and break things (but not in production ;-))
- You like to work with open source technologies
- You have proven experience in deploying mission-critical production apps using containers
What we have to offer:
- A fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Madrid City Center.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- An international team (Madrid, Chicago, San Francisco and London)
- Flexible working conditions and the ability to work from home.
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, incl. 23 Days of paid vacation
- Free English classes
- A phenomenal view over Madrid, with free beverages, fruits, cereals, snacks, ice cream and beer at WeWork
- Contribute to a B2B SaaS DevOps Platform, trusted by Fortune 1000 companies.
Copado is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Copado company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.