Stuart is Europe’s leading last mile logistics platform which connects retailers to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017 just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile startup culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 40 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to. Top clients including Nike, Apple, Nespresso, Monoprix, The Kooples, Ametller, Just Eat, Sainsbury’s, Stubhub and hundreds more.
What really makes Stuart tick, though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
You want to be a part of that? We are currently looking for a General Manager in Madrid or Barcelona who will establish Stuart as the Spanish market leader. Are you an aggressive, entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of launching businesses into new markets or new business segments? Then you are the top performer we want!
What you will do?
- You own the country P&L → it’s your job to make Spain grow
- Define market strategy and how we will achieve growth and profitability targets
- Recruitment and management of top talent
- Own the biggest client and partner relationships
- Define commercial team targets and ensure they are met
- Drive operational improvements across courier sourcing, onboarding, supply demand forecasting, quality analysis and payments
- Execute local marketing strategies (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions to increase Stuart’s visibility and drive brand awareness
- Represent Stuart in lobbying and legal efforts around the platform economy
- Be a local leader of influence and be part of the Internet ecosystem of your city
Who are you?
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 7-10 years total experience and 5+ years management experience with strong leadership skills
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a strong plus
- Management consulting experience also strongly considered
- History of managing large-scale commercial and/or operational projects to success
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package including equity
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Perks like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, private health insurance…
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We wanna hear more about you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.