- Explore and test strategic marketing opportunities to generate leads at a low Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Develop a strong PR presence for the Madrid and Spanish vacation rental market
- Identify areas of expertise to establish Airsorted as a thought leader
- Find local media channels to target specific customer personas
Meet net homes growth targets
- Collaborate with Growth Director to optimise the sales funnel
- Devise online and offline marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Optimise website and other channels for web visit to lead conversion
- Develop the sales process to maximise lead to sign conversion
- Collaborate with Chief Sales Officer to maximise sign to live conversion
- Minimise property churn through retention activities
- Embed the Airsorted customer promise throughout the host lifecycle
Build and retain a high quality team
- Establish and sustain an attractive employer brand to reduce recruitment cost
- Oversee supportive, empathetic line management to bring out the best in people
- Provide career and development opportunities to retain key talent
Vacation Rental Strategy
- Co-develop and drive Airsorted’s Spanish vacation rental growth strategy.
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market.
- Build relationships with potential partners to drive commercial relationships that will grow the region.
- Work closely with product and technology teams to create product improvements to cater for the vacation rental market.
- Stay informed of and share industry, competitor, and consumer behaviour trends.
So, what is your background like?
- Proven experience in remotely growing vacation rental markets
- You are an executor, able to juggle and prioritise conflicting deadlines effectively
- You have Startup experience - ideally in an B2C Operations or Commercial role
- You have experience building and managing great teams
- You speak native level Spanish
*Please submit your CV and application in English*
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com