Solutions Architects are responsible for guiding our customers
and users to design and build reliable, scalable systems using MongoDB.
The Solutions Architecture team at MongoDB is made up of seasoned
software architects, entrepreneurs and developers who take direct
responsibility for customer success, including the design of their
software, deployment and operations. You'll work closely with our sales
reps and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business
forward. You'll be a trusted advisor to a wide range of users from
startups to the world's largest enterprise IT organizations.
- Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive some of the world's largest software development projects leveraging MongoDB
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making best use of MongoDB
- Partner with our sales team to help ensure success in accounts ranging from small startups to large enterprises
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
- B.A. / B.S. or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Candidate must be located in respective territory
- Candidate must be fluent in local language (English, Spanish, German and/or French)
- MongoDB Certification a plus
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!