We are looking for a Solutions Architect.
His/her mission will be creating reusable, scalable and maintainable software architecture in our company, using JAVA and related frameworks and other advanced back-end technologies in order to guarantee performance, code quality and maintainability of our platform.
This role must have a solid back-end technology background, using JAVA as a main language and using MySQL relational databases. Previous experience in high traffic websites is required for applying to this position.
This candidate must be used to work with new web technologies and within an agile development environment.
Main tasks & Activities
- "Product Owner" of the code
- Study of new capabilities for the team
- Choose technologies to use and prepare designs
- Decision-making at the technological level, support for resolution of doubts
- Code Review
- Align the different teams when it comes to operating
- Communication with the business side, needs analysis and transmission to development teams
- Architectural software decisions in general
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in English language
- Experience in JAVA Development
- Experience in MySQL development
- Experience in Software Architecture role
- Experience working in high traffic websites
- Strong knowledge using JAVA Frameworks
- API development, webservices, REST
- NoSQL technologies: Redis, Cassandra
- Event driven architecture
- Knowledge of Micro service architecture
- Performance: techniques and tools to optimize high traffic websites
Some high valued requirements
- ElasticSearch knowledge will be a plus
Do you think you fit in the position? Apply now! The selected candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team.