ManoMano is a French company which was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013, and has since expanded to serve customers across 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). Just five years after launching our business and after successfully raising 60 million euros in 2017, our staff numbers have tripled, and there are now 300 'Manos and Manas' working here. Care to join us?
We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. We currently carry over 2.9 million products on our website, and work hand in hand with some 1,700 sellers.
In 2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize, and were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). We were recently dubbed a "French Unicorn in the making" by Forbes, and as such we are looking for bold, talented individuals to help take our company to new heights!
Joining us is above all a personal experience, one in which a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here
As a Solutions Architect you will be involved in:
- Specifie and maintains architecture of the solution
- Provide long-term functional solutions
- Provide expertise to ensure product performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility
- Audit performance, security and reliability of current systems
- Analyse issues and optimization points of technical architecture
- Define technical roadmap with the other architects and the core developers
- Define and hold technical projects
- Enable growth in terms of site traffic but also in terms of number of technical contributorsEnable platform evolutivity in order to answer business needs
- Coordinate strategy with business teams and other technical teams (devops, data science, Engineer Manager, ...)
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent
- 6+ year experience in web
- Good knowledge of ops technologies
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- An understanding of the stakes of the company (paid and organic acquisition, BI, CRM, customer care …)
- Experience in solution design, implementing enterprise software solutions
- Data and API driven: experience in data modelling, cartography, quality and protection; experience in API design & management
- Skills to explain complicated systems to non technical-teamsLike to communicate, curiosityInitiative
- Knowledge of most technologies of our stack PHP/Symfony, Java SpringBoot, Python, Go, Node, Linux, MariaDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, React, MongoDB ElasticSearch.
- Permanent Contract
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Medical Assurance.
- Ticket Restaurant & Ticket Transport.
- 30 working days of holidays.
- Open Space Office Next to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
- Fresh food & snacks.
- Thematic Teambuilding’s.