The NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Demandware, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware, NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston with a subsidiary in Berlin. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
Follow Your Passion
NewStore is looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing Field Service Team with a focus on both internal customer advocacy and external expertise. The position reports to the Director Professional Services. The place of work could be in Boston or remote within the US with periodic travel to headquarters and customer locations.
The successful candidate will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning and execution of the project involving solution partners, internal software developers and clients. You will be leading all technical aspects of customer implementations from project kickoff to complete delivery.
• Meet with clients to define and articulate business requirements
and architect complex solutions leveraging NewStore, existing IT
landscape and recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability,
performance, operations and maintenance
• As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by solution partners and customer technical team, including leading by example when necessary
• As a seasoned customer-facing professional, you will have skills to influence stakeholders and team members
• You will responsible for attaining customer objectives within time and scope with maintaining the quality of the architecture
What we need from you:
• Relevant experience with several of the following subject areas of five (5) years:
- eCommerce, OMS, In-Store retail and (m)POS systems and processes,
- CRM, ERP and Fulfillment integrations
• Proven success with delivering projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives
• Enjoys working with customers - customer focused, experience working with a 3rd Party delivery team
• Strong English language written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility in the presence of shifting situations whilst maintaining a cool and dominant posture
• A strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints such as scalability and regional/international differences, etc.
• Preferably university qualifications in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science
• Travel 25%
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Personal development budget
• Lunches 3 times a week
• Opportunity to travel to other offices
• Flexible working hours
Questions? Email us: