This is a job offer for junior to senior positions, so no matter what your experience level is, read on!
We at Kasaz are a young and dynamic team with crazy ambition. Our ambition is to reshape how real-estate is bought and sold at a global level, to become the number one platform to buy and sell real-estate starting with Spain.
The company was founded by two serial entrepreneurs who both sold their previous companies to behemoths in their respective industries. The team comprises of only highly talented individuals.
The real-estate market is ripe for disruption, and this is your opportunity to participate in a high-potential startup from the beginning.
You don't need to be an expert at any specific stack to work with us: if you are a smart and autonomous person that wants to learn, adapt, and grow with us, this is the position for you!
Being a software developer at Kasaz means:
* Writing clean and maintainable code, using automated testing and continuous integration
* Working with Product, Sales and Marketing defining and implementing features
* Learning new tools and technologies, and sharing the knowledge with the team
* Experience building Web-based products/services in any programming language. Bonus if you already know Ruby/React
* Knowledge of standard open-source development tools: git/GitHub, SQL, Linux,…
* Always-learning, quality-first spirit
* Good communication skills, our office language is English
Benefits of working with us:
* Very competitive salary + equity, suited to your skills and experience
* Your choice of equipment, e.g: Macbook Pro 15" + 4K 27" screen
* Flexible working hours, 23 vacation days per year + public holidays
* Office in the center of Barcelona, in networkia.es/en/paseo-de-gracia
* Free water, coffee and tea
* Free breakfast once a week
* Subsidized gym membership
This position requires working full-time in our office in Barcelona. We can only consider candidates with a European citizenship or valid working permit for Spain.