Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services team.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they in turn can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
The Security Team in UserZoom has among its responsibilities:
- supporting the R&D Team in any new feature development
- working directly with Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and compliance or coordinating any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company.
We would like a Cloud Computing Security Specialist to be part of the UserZoom Team.
This is what you'll be doing .
- Support the R&D Team in any new feature development from a technical security perspective
- Take care of the security aspects of our infrastructure in terms of its design and daily operations
- Work on any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company
- Contact directly with UserZoom Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and complian
A few things we require for this position . . .
- Experience securing cloud services (specifically on AWS)
- Deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Security Design.
- Good knowledge of Docker and Microservices secure communications implementation.
- Knowledge securing AWS services (Lambda, S3, EKS, EC2, etc)
- Knowledge securing services such as Kafka, Cassandra, Kubernetes or ECS.
- Advice on the design and maintenance of a Cloud Security Architecture suitable for UserZoom
- Advanced English speaker.
Not only do you get to do a job that you'll love, UserZoom also offer great benefits for our team in Barcelona, including . . .
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options in UserZoom
- Health insurance
- English & Spanish lessons
- Flexible remuneration - for transport, restaurant and childcare
- Fruit, snacks and drinks available in the office
- Social events and parties throughout the year
- Team lunches
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- Internal training sessions
- International working environment