We are looking for a proactive, detail-oriented and hands-on Quality Assurance Engineer to be the key figure in our mission to achieve the superior level of robustness and reliability that our clients deserve.
If you are a resourceful and methodic Quality Assurance Engineer who really values a five-star product and enjoys finding flaws that others can’t see, you may be our ideal candidate!
You will be responsible for:
Choosing the most appropiate software QA tools for us.
Defining our QA methodologies and processes.
Designing test plans.
Implementing and executing all kinds of manual and automatic test cases (functional, regression, stress, performance,etc.).
Reporting any issues found during testing activities and working with our development team to find the source of the problem.
Analyzing complex issues reported by our clients and digging into them to provide a clearer picture of the existent defects to our technical team.
Helping our development team to improve our testing environments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Math.
+2 years of experience in a similar role.
Basic programming skills.
Good knowledge of, at least, one software QA tool (HP ALM, Microsoft TFS, JIRA Xray, etc.).
Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes (Unit testing, code reviews, integration testing, UAT, etc.).
Hands-on experience on test automation.
Ability to design and implement testing methodologies and tools from scratch.
Ability to communicate in Spanish or English.
WE OFFER YOU
- Ability to make a difference: We are not looking for a pair of hands, we value your ideas and your creativity.
- License to innovate: Help us bring our product to the next level, we are adventurous and eager to take on new challenges.
- Great colleagues: We work as a team, growing together and helping one another.
- Honesty and humbleness: We recognize our mistakes and learn from them. There is no place for Big Egos in Bigle Legal.
- The opportunity to be part of Barcelona’s startup scene, one of the most dynamic tech-startup ecosystems in the world.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND PROCESS
- Competitive salary.
- Contract type: Indefinite.
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Information needed: CV.
About Bigle Legal