About The Position
• You will contribute to produce the best product specifications.
• You will produce, document and executed the automated tests plans as part of our SDLC.
• You will contribute to design, implement and improve our automated tests and CI/CD.
• You will contribute to improve UX/UI and code by being analytic and proactive reporting issues or improvements.
• 3+ years software QA tester preferably for native mobile apps and backend systems.
• Extensive experience in contributing to produce detailed technical specifications.
• Knowledgeable about DevOps best practices, Test Automation and CI/CD.
• Able to analyze performance of applications and design and execute performance tests.
• Strong skills to write test scripts in several languages for automated tests and regression testing.
• Extensive experience in Selenium, Katalon, TestComplete, JUnit or similar.
• Grade on Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English, spoken and written. You will be part of an international team.
• Innovation and disruptive spirit.
• Valid Visa to work in Spain.