We are looking for a talented Software QA Automation Engineer to join our awesome product QA team.
You will be surrounded by the lasted technologies like AWS, Docker, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cryptography, Computer Vision; work with TDD, DDD, Lambda, Microservices, among others; and will be part of a team that is always looking for innovation.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Developing test cases for automation, in collaboration with our development team
- Drive test automation to both insure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts
- Work with other QA and Dev team to get maximum test coverage
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness
- Reporting and tracking issues found, working with developers in problem isolation, and helping to drive resolution
- Working with our engineering team to develop new testing tools / techniques for better product test coverage
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes
- Encourage developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software
This is you
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role creating and developing automated tests for backend and frontend
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to dig deep into issues and find the root cause in a complex web offering
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment, where frequent releases are the norm and additional production updates are always a possibility
- Hands-on experience writing UI / API automated tests level
- Knowledge of top market leading tools (Jenkins, Selenium, Protractor, WebdriverIO, Cypress, Cucumber)
- Experience setting up a test suite from scratch
- Experience in programmatically testing products, measuring test coverage, developing test frameworks, driving testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Critical eye to be quality-oriented
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.