We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 1'500 properties worldwide are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we're looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
As a QA Engineer, this position involves:
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed.
- Prioritise testing based on business requirements.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide value all along the development cycle.
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly.
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 years+ experience as a QA.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience in the writing acceptance tests for web applications.
- You are adaptable: we’re growing fast, and our challenges change daily.
- You are highly organised and good at multitasking: You know how to manage one or more projects simultaneously (bug tracking, participation in test follow-up meetings).
- You are a strong communicator in English.
- You are always eager to learn and also to help your teammates to do it as well.
- You are not afraid to take on responsibilities and speak up.
- You are resourceful and motivated: you will be given the right level of autonomy and have the opportunity to go above and beyond your missions.
- You are interested in the hospitality industry.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Web automation (selenium, cypress).
- Experience with CI tools.
- Experience in API and integration testing.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible policy to work from home part of the week.
- A fantastic working environment, where you will make a real contribution and get your voice heard.
- The opportunity to significantly impact developing a fast-growing business is pivotal in its growth to expand internationally
- The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!