At MundiMoto, we’re transforming the way people buy motorbikes. We’re an ever-expanding team of fun and friendly people with diverse backgrounds, skills and talents. We are looking for an Engineering Managers to help us scale.
Our engineers are smart, flexible, and love solving difficult challenges. They look to their managers for organizational transparency, career development, mentorship, and honest feedback. They move fast and ship code to production continuously, relying on their leadership to increase productivity by removing obstacles and keeping processes lean.
As an Engineering Manager, your job is to keep teams efficient and executing on the right goals. We build teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company based in Barcelona.
- Lead a team of talented engineers who like to ship code and tackle hard engineering problems.
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members. Help develop their careers, and assign them to projects tailored to their skill levels, personalities, work styles, and professional goals
- Ensures that the team delivers high-quality products and solutions by following the best practices, e.g. testing, observability, etc.
- Build teams that are collaborative, inclusive, and respectful of each other
- Provide continuous feedback, address underperformance, and recognize the individual strengths and contributions of your team members.
- Instil a spirit of continuous improvement in the team’s code, architecture, and processes.
- Work with your engineers and/or product managers to maintain a prioritized backlog and create short term and long term goals.
- Own your team’s deliverables and ensure we continue to ship scalable and highly available products that delight our users
- Work closely with the MundiMoto recruiting team to hire high potential candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Ideally, you have experience with our tech stack: PHP and Angular
- You have at least 5 years of technical background and are able to contribute to planning and design discussions, drive technical decisions and perform code reviews.
- You have at least 2 years of experience leading tech teams
- You have experience leading a team of engineers and guiding them through their career development
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and you’re committed to driving projects to completion creatively
- You can motivate and instil a strong sense of ownership in your team
- You have experience guiding teams through planning, prioritization, and execution of work
- You think ahead and build for the future
- Permanent contract 📝
- State-of-the-art work equipment 🍏
- Challenging projects 🗒
- Talented, young and happy team where all ideas count
- Flexible working hours 🕓🏠
- Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits and snacks, water and coffee ☕️ 🍫
11 - 50
We allow customers to browse, finance and purchase more than 5.000 motorbikes on the go via their mobile device, while also offering the convenience of selling your motorbike to us without ever having to step foot inside a dealership.
Mundimoto Group was founded in 2019 leading its sector is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team.