The Hyperloop is revolutionizing transportation.
At Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) we are pioneers: we are turning Hyperloop into a reality across the world (www.hyperloop.global).
XO Digital Labs is HTT’s new innovation unit dedicated to the development of tomorrow's passenger experience by using digital technologies, such as AI, Mobile, Blockchain, AR, and VR.
XO Digital Labs is building the next-generation mobility & transportation platform for the Hyperloop and the entire mobility & transportation industries.
Are you a very talented and passionate Software Engineer, who is ready for this huge challenge that will change mobility as we know it today?
Join XO Digital Labs!
You will work together with our highly talented team and with leading technology partners; you will work with cutting-edge technology; you will work on exciting projects; you will have flexibility; you will enjoy HTT’s benefits; and you will have an impact!
Key duties & responsibilities
- Perform full lifecycle software development
- Test and evaluate the technical aspects of every decision
- Review codes and assess code quality
- Provide timely solutions to issues
- Implement analytics and monitoring routines
- Engage in the design of software architecture
- Perform analytics and A/B testing
Requirements and qualifications
- BA/MA in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 3 years of successful professional experience as a Software Engineer or similar
- Experience in building software platforms or solutions for the mobility, travel or transportation sectors would be a plus
- Experienced in relational and/or NoSQL database technologies and important aspects of system security
- User experience of Agile processes & principles
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- High level (spoken & written) of English
- you have a passion for the Hyperloop as a fast, safe, clean and new mode of transportation
- you are committed and highly motivated
- you are results-oriented, quality-driven, dynamic and hands-on
- you are pro-active, self-motivated, self-directed and you can work well with remote or limited supervision
- you are accurate, versatile, creative, curious, rigorous, adaptable and flexible
- you are an independent thinker but also a team worker and a continuous learner
About Hyperloop Technologies